Here are the foundations to enhance your blossoming relationship in BLiSS, ann green yoga.
Before you arrive:
- Acquaint yourself with your studio and our classes through this website. We offer many different types of class, so consider trying out unlimited yoga in our introductory offer of 30 days for $30. Classes have limited enrollment (suspend, hot or warm classes, ride classes), so please ensure you complete the new student’s registration form before your first class and register in advance at Mind Body. All class payments are to be made prior to class so kindly come 15 to 20 minutes early for registration and a short tour to acquaint yourself with your studio and teacher.
- Try to not eat too close to your class time, and nourish yourself lovingly.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move with ease and confidence. Kindly note we are scentsitive and request you are scent free to practice
- Bliss Mat Policy – For all classes, hot and regular, kindly bring your own mat for hygenic reasons. Mats and towels are available for purchase in the BLiSS Boutique or may be rented at $2 each. We also have disinfectant spray for purchase to clean your own mat. This spray must be used with every mat rental.
At the studio:
- Come with an open mind and heart empowering yourself that like all other skills, yoga is a skill and will take time to learn and grow with. Be prepared to work.
- Upon arrival, please leave your shoes and jackets in the welcome lobby. Valuables should be left at home, but small personal items can be left in the cubbies in the studio, as only water, a towel and your amazing self are permitted at your mat in the studio.
- In case you forgot your water, we have incredible fresh from the tap, reverse osmosis and filtered water ready for consumption and for a great shower experience. Need a jar…mason jars are available to help!
- Kindly turn off your cell phone rather than setting it to vibrate to avoid distractions.
- We strive to be punctual so kindly plan for a quiet entry to class prior to start and do your best to not be late… If you are unavoidably late, please respect the opening meditation and silently enter during warm-up after the meditation.
- Please plan to attend the entire class – leaving your class pre-maturely is disruptive to other students. Moderate to child posture or lie down on your mat if need be, especially in the lava. Inform the teacher prior to class if you need to leave early so that they may indicate to you an appropriate time to slip out quietly before svanasana begins.
- Studio doors will remain closed to maintain the environment of the journey
- Respecting a quiet atmosphere of connection is celebrated, so quiet chat is great, but please unwind to the silence and the stillness all practitioners enjoy.
- Our change rooms are outfitted with showers and complimentary touches of needs you may require. Please be green and keep those rinse offs to less than a minute!
Empower yourself with the knowledge and respect of this being your own personal journey…there is no comparison to you! ‘Hover above the love’… be prepared to amaze yourself in the brilliance and bliss that you are in your complete wholeness..this is very powerful…you’ll know exactly what we mean soon!
BLISS out and SHINE on!
To get started on your yoga journey we recommend:
- 30 Days for $30 (+HST) for all newcomers to BLiSS… a phenomenal way to create connection and empower your inner journey in relationship to classes and the best fit of time and teachers for your personal journey. A really great way to experience all the elevation of shine we offer. All you need is the desire to learn and a blissfully open heart. Let us rock your yoga mat!
Great classes to start with include:
A beginning journey into the feel and connection yoga brings into your life both in the physical and spiritual. Aided with one to three teachers in the room who practice both on and off the mat, many examples, moderations and approaches are guided to elevate your new path to a consistent playful approach of learning and new skill. A profound place of opening and beginning. A perfect introduction to yoga. Yoga for all… all ages, male and female all amazing!!
An introduction to the Primary Series flow of Ashtanga, a foundational flow in the traditions of time and yoga. A beautiful inner journey with set patterns of breath and movement graduating to strength and deep inner knowledge. A complete union of practise and spirit.
Hatha / Hatha Flow
A glorious journey into the feel and connection yoga brings into your life both in the physical and spiritual. A profound place of opening and beginning.
A gentle flow appropriate for all ages to breathe into every body part and create connection; essential for stress reduction and inciting calm. A good place to begin. Class limited to 12 students.
WARM LAVA Yoga
Warm LAVA Yoga Ann Green style! For those wanting to ease into hot yoga! An amazing vinyasa flow yoga unique to Ann in Barrie’s first and ONLY radiantly heated (ceiling), completely eco friendly and warm atmosphere! Room temperature set at 84
Short Sweet Surrender Restorative
A shorter version of the delicious renew, relax and restore and an amazing way to begin your week.